Jiu Jitsu Seminars
Seminars are designed for beginner, intermediate, and advanced practitioners of Jiu-Jitsu.
- 1 Day Seminar: 3 hours of instruction
- 2 Day Seminar: 6 hours of instruction (3 hours per day)
- Flights: Arrangements made and paid for by seminar host
- Hotel Information: Arrangements made and paid for by seminar host
- Meals: Paid for by seminar host
- Transportation: To and from the airport, hotel, and seminar site provided by seminar host
All seminar participants must sign a Release Liability Waiver Form provided by the USBJJA.
Seminar host is encouraged to charge a fee for all seminar participants to help cover the seminar cost.